 Robotics / Handy Board / 5256
Re: Downloading
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 22:47:51 GMT

yes, there was a linefeed bug in the expsens.c file in hbexplib.zip.

it should be fixed now.  please re-download from the expansion board
software page and try again.

let us know if this fixes the problem.  thanks a lot.

fred

In your message you said:
Fred-
  I'm the one with the HB that always worked with System 7 Mac 11si-now
decommisioned.  On my OS 8.1  Mac 6500 with Appletalk turned off, useing
printer port-I used to be able to use IC253  cosole if the P-code was already
Downloaded elsewhere.

  This past Sunday I used a friend's Mac 475-it downloaded P code and worked.
As I mentioned in a previous post-I have replaced the hex inverter chip and
the2 of the memory chips-not the one under the ram.

I brought this HB home-it will not redownload useing either MAC dowloader
including the new MCL one.  Now with 2.53-it will open 2.53 console but will
not download any of the the libraries.  They are not there, when I ist them.
It will do simple math functions  2*2;  etc.

What gives????!!!!!!  I know about cables-useing RESEDIT to change resources
so the .22 libraries etc.  I have the Commercial IC and it will not load that
no how no way.     Cappy Anderson, York ME