 Robotics / Handy Board / 5255
Re: Expansion Board Files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 22:49:30 GMT

argh!@  my last email (which may arrive before this one) is in reply
to this.

repeating it in the proper context:

  yes, there was a linefeed bug in the expsens.c file in hbexplib.zip.

  it should be fixed now.  please re-download from the expansion board
  asoftware page and try again.

  let us know if this fixes the problem.  thanks a lot.

fred

In your message you said:

------=_NextPart_000_01BE4944.9C4F5080

Fred;
Here is the copy of expsens,c--------- At the lines in the hb was having
problems with there was a small square figure at the starting point outside
the comment*\ and\* for some reason.

Any one else having a problem?????

Thanks Terry