 Robotics / Handy Board / 5245
    Downloading
   Fred- I'm the one with the HB that always worked with System 7 Mac 11si-now decommisioned. On my OS 8.1 Mac 6500 with Appletalk turned off, useing printer port-I used to be able to use IC253 cosole if the P-code was already Downloaded elsewhere. (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Downloading —Fred G. Martin
     yes, there was a linefeed bug in the expsens.c file in hbexplib.zip. it should be fixed now. please re-download from the expansion board software page and try again. let us know if this fixes the problem. thanks a lot. fred In your message you said: (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Downloading —Fred G. Martin
   OK, attempting to answer this one now. it is sounding to me like you have a problem with the serial on your 6500, not a problem with the handy board. try this. download Zterm (a terminal emulator) from: (URL) to the printer port (get the option by (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)