 Robotics / Handy Board / 5239
  Native 68hc11 C compilers

Is anyone using a compiler other than Interactive C? I like IC but want to get a bit closer to the metal. Being able to use a source level debugger would also be good. I've tried the Introl C compiler demo, and the it looks really good, but it seems (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Native 68hc11 C compilers

Dear Graeme, Visit imagecraft.com ,they have got a C crosscompiler for the 6811.I believe that library functions for the handyboard are also available there. Yours sincerely, Nitin (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Native 68hc11 C compilers

(...) I have had excellent results with the Introl C compiler demo. In fact, the demo has more than enough capability to do some very interesting things. Just for the fun of it, I wrote a multitasking operating system and some basic libraries for (...) (26 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)