 Robotics / Handy Board / 5244
Re: Native 68hc11 C compilers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 22:48:18 GMT

Dear Graeme,
  Visit imagecraft.com ,they have got a C crosscompiler for the
6811.I believe that library functions for the handyboard are also
available there.
Yours sincerely,
    Nitin

On Tue, 26 Jan 1999, Graeme Blackley wrote:

Is anyone using a compiler other than Interactive C? I like IC but want to get a bit closer to the metal. Being able to use a source level debugger would also be good.

I've tried the Introl C compiler demo, and the it looks really good, but it seems to make assumptions about the location of the interrupt vectors (such as reset).

Has anyone written libraries for the HB for use with any other compiler?