 Robotics / Handy Board / 5173
  Douglas Electronics Expansion Board.

I ordered the kit the first day I could. I got it last Friday, and put it together over the weekend. The douglas board comes with NO assembly instrictions! These are some notes that ought to make things easier for others: RP1 & RP2: The both have a (...) (26 years ago, 18-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  A fast light sensor?

Ummm, Hi all I'm looking for a circuit that will interface a photo transistor or a photo diode to a digital input. I tried a photocell in an analog port but it's too slow, I want to use a *visible* light pulse as an accurate trigger: ie. input (...) (26 years ago, 20-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)