 Robotics / Handy Board / 5172
Re: digital and analog port on HD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 17:43:58 GMT

phillip chia wrote:
I want to use the digital port as an  analog port input.  How should I
convert the digital port to analog in using programming way ?

Just thought I would add that it *is* possible (if a bit slow) to read an
analog signal w/ a digital port by timing the decay of the signal thru a RC
circuit...not a particularly precise method, either.

  < Watching for the Fedex guy bringing my expansion board >8], Duncan