 Robotics / Handy Board / 5166
5165  |  5167
Subject:
digital and analog port on HD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 10:16:03 GMT

Hi,
I want to use the digital port as an  analog port input.  How should I
convert the digital port to analog in using programming way ? I do not
quite understand the explanation on the technical manual handout. if
possible, how to convert the analog port to digital port also using
programming . Please advice.

It is like that, please correct if wrong :-

if (analog (12) <127)
}

else if  (digital (3)  == 1)
}