 Robotics / Handy Board / 5098
    cant control motor speed —Jeremy Foo
   dear fred and readers my motors is 30V. i am using the external batteries as instructed on the website. but i cant control the motor speed using the command: motor(0,...) i then remove the external batts and supply power to the other power pts(top (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: cant control motor speed —Bernd Klein
   Hi Jeremy, Question: Do you use 30V for your Motor ? (external) IF NO: I´m testing several Motors from copier-machines (12V-24V) with my HB. Some motors didn´t work properly with PWM. For example Motor 24V I´m using ist with for 12V Motor (0,100) (...) (26 years ago, 18-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)