 Robotics / Handy Board / 4791
  Intermittend IC floating point divide problem

Dear Richard and Javaid, I have assigned a programmer to track down the floating point divide problem, and will keep you posted on its resolution. We believe it is a problem with the floating point library that is assembled into the pcode, so it is (...) (26 years ago, 23-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Intermittend IC floating point divide problem

Somebody already did part of the job. If you go to (URL) you can download a pcode source for a road warrior kind of robot with some "corrections to the floating point math library to produce correct results for several previously buggy operations". (...) (26 years ago, 23-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)