 Robotics / Handy Board / 4768
4767  |  4769
Subject:
Arithmatic operation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 08:08:36 GMT

Hi all,
I am dividing 4.1 by 4.1 in following manner and getting answer 2.
instead of 1.
Dividing 4.2 by 4.2 give 1 result, dividing 4.6 by 4.6 again give 2.
Except 4.1 and 4.6 rest all numbers give 1 result. I am using IC 3.2. Any
help in this regards would be appreciated.

void main()
{
float a;
a=4.1/4.1;