 Robotics / Handy Board / 4672
4671  |  4673
Subject:
Some Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 16:17:32 GMT

I read somewhere that someone was selling the "hard to find parts" of
the HB including the DS1233, HC11, motor controllers and an LCD.  I can't
find it now... does anyone know of such a thing??? It would help.  P.S. -
to anyone who is considering building a HandyBoard from a bare PC
board may I suggest simply buying a pre-built and tested unit.  There is no
cost savings really, though I built one myself mostly for the experience of
it.    -Drew