 Robotics / Handy Board / 4671
  Re: Science Interest

Dear Capt. Rutledge, Your ideas sound very interesting! May I suggest that you join the following mailing list. It's a hotbed for this sort of discussion: (URL)Dear Professor Berg, (...) ***...*** Robbie Berg Department of Physics, Wellesley College (...) (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Science Interest

Robbie Berg and Capt. Jack Rutledge: I'm a big fan of the Handy Board, but you might want to also consider using a 3Com PalmPilot. The current model, Palm III, has a backlit 160x160 graphics display, a 2MByte memory, and while I haven't used it, (...) (26 years ago, 7-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Science Interest

(...) This idea sounds very interesting, but I see 2 problems... First, a GPS reciever doesn't actually contain a compass, so it cannot correctly point you to another location while you are standing still. To determine what direction its facing, a (...) (26 years ago, 7-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)