 Robotics / Handy Board / 4668
4667  |  4669
Subject:
smooth motor output
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 04:25:03 GMT

Will wrote:
Is there any chance for the smooth PWM algorithm to make their
way into the supported release of the pcode and libraries? This is a
real improvement over the standard one...

I believe that IC version 3.2 includes the PWM stuff already.

My IC 3.2's do not include the smooth PWM but the code from the
handyboard web site works OK. I say "my IC3.2" because although the
disc says 3.2 the handyboard says 3.1. Does anybody know if the bug
fix concerning the analog inputs on the web page is necessary with
version 3.2?

Ian
Ian Roberts
Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering