 Robotics / Handy Board / 4502
  RE: The HandyBoard Mailing List

Unless Fred knows any different and 2 days is an accurate time I would suggest changing your ISP as I have always received the mailing list copy of any messages that I have sent within 30 minutes of being sent. Also a news group would require this (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  RE: The HandyBoard Mailing Lst

(...) The junk mail part is true, but I'm not sure how true it is that you need Internet access to read newsgroup. You see, the dialup is regulated by a server computer. This computer has different accessible ports. One of them is the email port. (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  HB is just fine the way it is. [was: RE: The HandyBoard Mailing Lst]

(...) Erm... not quite. I much prefer an email based distribution. I don't access the net interactively that often. I just queue up my mail, and my computer autonomously purges each evening while I sleep. If the handyboard list were a newsfeed, I (...) (26 years ago, 14-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)