 Robotics / Handy Board / 4500
RE: The HandyBoard Mailing List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 06:42:14 GMT

Won't a news group boost the volume a bit?
I sometimes have to wait 2 days before seeing my own message appear in de
list...
Which does not tempt to use it a lot.

jaron

-----Original Message-----
From: Fred G. Martin [mailto:fredm@media.mit.edu]
Sent: dinsdag 13 oktober 1998 0:41
To: Jaron Paludanus
Cc: HandyBoard

i don't think the volume justifies a news-feed.

also i prefer the subscription based model.

regards,
fred

In your message you said:
Howdy Fred and all others,

I still enjoy the HandyBoard mailing-list a lot.
So much that I would like some easier way to use it.
Is there a reason this group is not on a news server (too)?
In my humble opinion this would allow faster responses.
And with it strengthen the bond between handyboarders worldwide.
At the cost of flames and spam though.

Groetjes,
Jaron Paludanus,
Hilversum,