 Robotics / Handy Board / 4493
4492  |  4494
Subject:
cannot communicate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 02:14:16 GMT

Hello All,

My handy board will not communicate with the host computer.
When I connect the phone cable the  charge  led#14 lights bright, and
resistor #r11 gets real hot.

I have a v2x compass on the robot and program already loaded and it works
ok.

Any help would be appreciated .

            Thanks in advance
               Terry P. Gathright