 Robotics / Handy Board / 4314
4313  |  4315
Subject:
source for Futaba servo motors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 15:12:06 GMT

My previous source for Futaba (and compatible) servo motors, Images
Company of Staten Island, NY, tells me they can no longer get them unless
they're bundled with RC transceivers.  Anybody have another source for just
the servo motors?  I want 6 Futaba S148 (or equivalent).  I guess I should
limit the sources to "continental US".

*Rich*
--
Richard F. Drushel, Ph.D.            | "Aplysia californica" is your taxonomic
Department of Biology, Slug Division | nomenclature.  /  A slug, by any other