 Robotics / Handy Board / 4249
  RE: speed of the board

You shouldn't lose place if the mouse is serviced by input counters and interrupt routines, so whether 2 MHz is fast enough depends on how often you need the positions calculated from the mouse counters. You won't be able to get that as fast as the (...) (26 years ago, 4-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: speed of the board

the other issue that should be mentioned re: changing clock speed is that it messes up the baud rate of the serial communications. if you plan to use interactive C, would have re-assemble the pcode program with a different baud rate constant, to (...) (26 years ago, 4-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: speed of the board

From: (...) I assume you are going to need to do trig functions as well? I've written software that functions as a 2-D odometer, and uses encoders on the two wheels, and I had to write sin,cos,atan2 functions. How are you getting rotational (...) (26 years ago, 4-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)