 Robotics / Handy Board / 4055
Re: New Board problems with download
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 06:29:06 GMT

Hi Luc,

yesterday i had the same problem with my notebook (W95). I can´t download to my
hb during a session in a full dos-window.
With the "MSD.EXE" Programm i found out, i haven´t any COM-Ports (?????). I must
configure all COM-PORTS new. After this
procedure it works fine.

Bye Bernd Klein

Luc Bodson schrieb:

Hi,
I just received my Handyboard and i'm trying (hard) to get it working..
Tried to download the pcode_h.s19 using both the windows downloader and the
dosload 'dl.exe' windows one works OK, the dos one works OK but in full dos
mode without the windows. When i reset the board by switching of/on nothing
happens, and the display just lights barely the top row of the lcd with full
matrix.( no data)
When I run the IC program it say's cant connect to the board..

All help is appreciated..
Would like to get started this WK-end (I hope :-))

thks
Luc Bodson
Cyber Optics
Belgium