 Robotics / Handy Board / 4046
4045  |  4047
Subject:
New Board problems with download
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 16:32:37 GMT

Hi,
I just received my Handyboard and i'm trying (hard) to get it working.
Tried to download the pcode_h.s19 using both the windows downloader and the
dosload 'dl.exe' windows one works OK, the dos one works OK but in full dos
mode without the windows. When i reset the board by switching of/on nothing
happens, and the display just lights barely the top row of the lcd with full
matrix.( no data)
When I run the IC program it say's cant connect to the board.

All help is appreciated.
Would like to get started this WK-end (I hope :-))

thks
Luc Bodson
Cyber Optics
Belgium