 Robotics / Handy Board / 4047
Re: finally got the download working
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 15:49:08 GMT

At 08:04 AM 6/24/98 -0400, you wrote:
Thanks,

Thanks to your suggestions, I was finally able to get the bootloader
downloaded to my 2 handyboards.

<snip>

I have had the same sort of problems; my guess is that the 68HC11 itself
sometimes needs to be "slapped around" initially to properly initialize, and
DL, full screen, seems to do it best.

Brett Anthony
Research Technician
School of Engineering and Computer Science
California State University, Sacramento

e-mail: anthonyb@ecs.csus.edu
phone: (916)278-6253
fax: (916)278-5949