 Robotics / Handy Board / 405
404  |  406
Subject:
infos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 10 May 1996 09:51:45 GMT

I'm  a newbe in this list, not having already built my first HB (but my PCBs are on the way...) and I've some questions:

- I think to try to use also ASM on the Handy ... will it be possible? and if so, as i think, where can I get infos on, by example, memory map, LCD or digital I/O board addresses?

- I can't find a Poliswitch Fuse here in Italy... so can I repalce it with a traditional fuse? what rating?

- I have troubles finding L293D and DS1233 too... I'll use L293B eventually with externall diodes. Substituting DS1233 with a similar part from Maxim instead will be a little difficult (adapting a DIL8 socket in a holes)...

- how can I modify LCD contrast?

- Is there anyone using HB for applications other than robotics? 8^)

bye

  Stefano Nardone      | email: stefanon@synapsis.it            |
               | http://www.synapsis.it/uw/stefanon/    |
       | tel +39 81 7142222 | fax +39 81 645130 |