 Robotics / Handy Board / 406
Summary Re: Ordering from 6270 Technologies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 10 May 1996 13:08:43 GMT

   The 6.270 2.21 board set was gratuitously received on May 8th; although
the original email query was sent out 11/28/95 and the check sent out on
12/5/95.

   The general responses that I received from people responding back is
similar to the conclusions that I have made. If you are in no hurry to get
what you buy; then do business with P.K. and 6270 Technologies. If you are
on a deadline; then pay someone else alot more money to meet your deadline.
Its kinda like going to a corner convenience store. When you enter that door
you know that you trade money for convenience. I guess I had to learn the
hard way.

    The following replies have been condensed; but the only deletions were
of a blatant commercial nature.

MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"