 Robotics / Handy Board / 4046
  New Board problems with download

Hi, I just received my Handyboard and i'm trying (hard) to get it working. Tried to download the pcode_h.s19 using both the windows downloader and the dosload 'dl.exe' windows one works OK, the dos one works OK but in full dos mode without the (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: New Board problems with download

Hi Luc, yesterday i had the same problem with my notebook (W95). I can´t download to my hb during a session in a full dos-window. With the "MSD.EXE" Programm i found out, i haven´t any COM-Ports (?????). I must configure all COM-PORTS new. After (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)