 Robotics / Handy Board / 3950
    config 0x0C —Alf Kuchenbuch
   Hi there, I have used a 68HC11E1 with my HB for quite a while now and it works fine with it. Now I replaced it with a 68HC11A1FN and it wouldn't let me download the .s19 file with HBDL anymore. It stops when downloading the program and says: Invalid (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: config 0x0C —Mike Davis
   From: Alf Kuchenbuch <alfk@eikon.tum.de> (...) The 0x0C value represents EEPROM OFF, ROM OFF. A related question that I have is that I'm using the 811E2 and the hbdl program will only work if I use 0xFF. Which places EEPROM ON and at the upper most (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)