 Robotics / Handy Board / 3950
3949  |  3951
Subject:
config 0x0C
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 22:58:11 GMT

Hi there,
I have used a 68HC11E1 with my HB for quite a while now and it works
fine with it. Now I replaced it with a 68HC11A1FN and it wouldn't let me
download the .s19 file with HBDL anymore. It stops when downloading the
program and says: Invalid Config reg (0x0D) Try again.
I did. I tried again. And failed. Then I wrote 0x0D instead 0x0C into
set config register and everything works fine now. IC runs fine and
everything (inputs etc.) appears to be working.
My questions:
Is it OK to run the board with 0x0D instead of 0x0C?
What exactly does this config register do? Does my HB work differntly
with the new setting?

Alf H. Kuchenbuch