 Robotics / Handy Board / 3937
  Question about Sharp IR demodulators

Hi everyone, First, sorry for the blank message just now -- hit the send button instead of the cancel. I'm working on a project where I've got robots hunting targets equipped with a 40 kHz oscillator circuit which is continuously pulsing an IR LED. (...) (26 years ago, 10-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Question about Sharp IR demodulators

I had a similar experience, except that all my IR demodulators were from Radio Shack; two were some I'd gotten in a "grab bag" quite a few years ago, and the others were brand new. The original one reacted to 40KHz the way you describe yours doing - (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)