 Robotics / Handy Board / 378
    sony-ir.icb problem —Martin FRISCHHERZ
   Hi! I just unpacked my new Handy Board and tried some stuff I found in the IC manual. What can you say about the following error? C> load sony-ir.icb Loading sony-ir.icb. Fatal internal error: Illegal line in .s19 file -martin + Martin Frischherz (...) (28 years ago, 29-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: sony-ir.icb problem —Fred G. Martin
   (...) First, check the FAQ before posting! One solution to problems with ICB files are already answered in: (URL) is a copy of the answer for your convenience. If this does not solve your problem please follow up. -Fred I'M USING MS-DOS AND IC WON'T (...) (28 years ago, 2-May-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)