 Robotics / Handy Board / 378
377  |  379
Subject:
sony-ir.icb problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 1996 16:20:44 GMT

Hi!

I just unpacked my new Handy Board and tried some stuff I found in the
IC manual.

What can you say about the following error?

C> load sony-ir.icb
Fatal internal error:
Illegal line in .s19 file

-martin

+ frisch@kapsch.co.at                              | phone:  03356-7774    |
+ KAPSCH Development Dpt. "Green Ridge Ranch"      |  mail:  Nr.304 A-7411 |
+-- call 0663-9785773 for free samples of our weed (seed and seedlings) ---+