 Robotics / Handy Board / 3724
Re: Quick prototyping technologies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 1 May 1998 07:49:24 GMT

Kevin B. Smith wrote:

I am looking for good methods for quick prototyping and would
appreciate all
suggestions.
::::
::::
The problem with Speedwire is that I am told they have discontinued
their
line of Speedwire products.

   I recently contacted Vero aboout Speedwire. The product is indeed
discontinued and they have no old stock in the UK.
However, speedwire pins are, apparently made for them by someone else.
Unfortunately they could not find out (at that time) who by.
Perhaps the original manufacturer could be found?

Pete