 Robotics / Handy Board / 3723
Re: Schematic Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 1 May 1998 06:19:20 GMT

You're missing the fact that the telephone style RJ-11 cable is an
inverting cable. see page 11 of 16 of the Handyboard FAQ at
http://el.www.media.mit.edu/groups/el/projects/handy-board/faq/index.html
for a discussion and diagram of this  (and the consequences of using the
wrong cable!).

-patrick

I noticed something that seems wrong.  But how could it since this
has been out for some time?

Power goes out pin 4 of J10 on the Charger board and pin 4 on
Handyboard J5 is grounded.  Is that right?  The UNSWPWR on the
handyboard is connected to pin 3 of J5.

What am I missing?