 Robotics / Handy Board / 3726
3725  |  3727
Subject:
Alternate Part - DB101-ND
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 1 May 1998 09:14:28 GMT

I could not get the bridge rect from digikey for the DB101-ND.

Does anyone know of an equivelant part(s)  that I might get somewhere
else?  Otherwise I'll have to wire some diodes up for this.
ipscone@halcyon.com                                 Shoot-To-Win!

Protect the 2nd Amendment!               Your rights may be next!