 Robotics / Handy Board / 3624
    Servo Routines —Bruce A. Moore
   Question. I've been playin with the servo routines available from the HB page. One thing I've noticed. The servo's seem to chatter a lot. Is this normal. A routine that does nothing but loop, read the knob and output a value based on the knob to the (...) (26 years ago, 13-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Servo Routines —Fred G. Martin
   can you ascertain whether the knob is returning the same value every time through the loop? i wasn't clear if "even when the knob is not changing" meant just that you weren't turning the knob, or whether you were sure it was always producing the (...) (26 years ago, 13-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)