 Robotics / Handy Board / 3624
3623  |  3625
Subject:
Servo Routines
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 17:05:21 GMT

Question.   I've been playin with the servo routines available from the HB
page.  One thing I've noticed.  The servo's seem to chatter a lot.  Is this
normal.  A routine that  does nothing but loop, read the knob and output a
value based on the knob to the sevo works well but the servos chatter.
Even when the knob is not changing the servo is not still.  There are no
other routines running.  Just the IC3.2 stuff with this short loop.

Bruce A. Moore