 Robotics / Handy Board / 3444
Re: Power
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 05:11:54 GMT

I didn't see the program, but I have an article my brother cut out of a
newspaper and sent me, the guy's name is Mark Tilden, he makes all his
robots out of old walkmans and pagers etc.  I find his claims kind of hard
to believe also.  He has a website at:
http://nis-www.lanl.gov/robot/

-patrick

Jeroen van der Vegt,
A.J.vanderVegt@ITS.TUDelft.nl

I saw a program on robotics a while ago on Discovery, and there was a guy
who builded a complete zoo of robots consisting of only a couple of
transistors. They did move indeed, but he said they were adapting to • their
environment, which I find hard to believe.