 Robotics / Handy Board / 3340
    Sonar Multiplexor Question —Stephen Michael
   To anyone on the list: I would like to drive 3-4 transducers from a single Polaroid sonar ranging unit. Adam Cox posted a circuit for doing this on the HandyBoard page -- I have a few questions regarding this and possible alternative solutions. Has (...) (27 years ago, 2-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Sonar Multiplexor Question —MAR ERICSON
   You get 4 SPI output digital ports in the HB. Read the section in the FAQ about the HB's digital outputs. These 4 can be used to select your transducer. You can pull one motor driver chip and get 2 more digital outputs. Kent has routines that uses (...) (27 years ago, 3-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)