 Robotics / Handy Board / 3244
3243  |  3245
Subject:
Sonar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 08:56:25 GMT

I finished hooking up my 6500 sonar tonight, and it does nothing.
Actually, the Handy Board's BATT light comes on, which indicates to me that
there is a short some where along the lines.  I checked my wiring and
everything seems to be okay.  I did accidently plug in the power to the
sonar backwards.  Is is possible I fryed something?

Any suggestions?  How does one know when it works, as I believe someone
mentioned they heard their's click.

Thanks much,
Mike Reiling