 Robotics / Handy Board / 3245
3244  |  3246
Subject:
Revision
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 09:23:37 GMT

Earlier I complained about the BATT light coming on, but then stupidity was
pushed out of the way and I realized the battery was almost dead, so I
plugged in the charger and put it on Zap.

Sonar still does nothing, but the diodes got pretty warm.  As cheezy as
this might sound to you EEs, which side do you put the + power on.

     |--------
     |    |  |
     ---------

It is supposed to look like that with the white stripe , right?

Please let me know what I am doing wrong.

Thanks again,
Mike Reiling