 Robotics / Handy Board / 318
317  |  319
Subject:
TCNT address
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 1996 20:48:34 GMT

Hi everybody,
I am windering if the system timer register TCNT is one of the IC
global variable or we should declare it, and if so whats the address
of this register. My second question is about the HB pins 0  to 15,
can anyone tell me where I can find the meaning of those pins and
their relationship with the microcontroller pins. Thanx in advance.
Hachemi.