 Robotics / Handy Board / 3161
Re: Dallas NVRAM.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 16:28:11 GMT

German --

The Dallas NV RAM should work fine.

Just so you know -- for future reference -- Interactive C will not
work resident in a ROM.  Interactive C must operate out of RAM.

Fred

In your message you said:
Well, finally i see the option of 711e9 is not god, i see the K9
version have 24 K optrom and the vector location is inside my optrom.
That's god , because i need to start in special test mode. But , a
little detail, in Argentina , where i'm live , the K9 version cost is
U$S 80. can you believe it? So i 'm thinking put a dallas nvram
1230-y. I'm read the documentation and is a simple replacemnet for my
622256 static ram . Anybody have experience with that memories?
anybody can tell me : that work fine!!!! pls, tell me that....   ;)

Thanks again.