 Robotics / Handy Board / 3168
3167  |  3169
Subject:
Dead Board
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 14:34:30 GMT

We seem to have a problem and we're not sure how it came about,
and even less sure about how to fix it.
We were using our board to drive our robot.  At this point we had
a simple program, both motors on full forever.  We turned the board on,
the Display went completely black, then started clearing from left to
right.  We turned off the board, turned it back on, and the same symptoms
occured.  It only cleared to about the half way point.  We assumed the
battery was dead, so we let it charge over night.  This morning we turned
on the board, the LCD was completely blank.   We downloaded pcode_hb.s19
successfully according to the downloader.  We turn on the board, the LCD
is still blank, the green power LED is lit, and the board will not
respond when we attempt to run interactive'c'.
We are pretty much at a loss right now.  Any help/advise you can
give would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You
    Rob Harman