 Robotics / Handy Board / 3153
3152  |  3154
Subject:
Handy board troubles.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 15:18:15 GMT

I have various handyboard and i never use the IR ports. So i'm
assembling one handy, and don't put al the components asociated to
that ports. I download anyprogram to that's board and never boot
again!!!! The transmision is o.k. but don't start never to run my
code.  That code run fine in the other board (that's have the IR ports
activate) You say : "well, why don't assembly with the IR port?" i
can't get a few of parts required, so i need to know how can solve
that question. Anyone can help me???? Thanks a lot!!!!!