 Robotics / Handy Board / 3152
Re: Config Register error
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 14:03:34 GMT

I had the same problem. I was never able to get HBDL to set the config
register. I used DL to set it on one board and DLM on another. I used the
information from the HandyBoard technical reference manual to use these
programs.

http://lcs.www.media.mit.edu/groups/el/Projects/handyboard/techdocs/hbmanual
.pdf

Once the config register was set I was then able to use HBDL. I hope this
helps. Please remember if you use DL or DLM on a Win95 machine, run them in
full screen mode. Neither program will behave correctly if you run them in
a does window. They will appear to work correctly, but you will error
communicating with the board.

Jonathan Swaby