 Robotics / Handy Board / 3084
  Spectra sonar pin outs

Here is the pin outs that you requested Randy. The board that you are talking about has a 17 pin SIP connector. What I did is remove this connector and solder a ribbon wire to the following pins: Signal Pin # (pin 17 and pin 1 should be labeled) GND (...) (27 years ago, 9-Dec-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Yet another ??

I don't really see the problem Randy as long as you remember to power cycle the board after every ping (pain in the butt) but until you get the TL851 that will have to do! The translation below should help I hope P.S let me know how it works out. (...) (27 years ago, 16-Dec-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)