 Robotics / Handy Board / 3084
3083  |  3085
Subject:
Spectra sonar pin outs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 18:16:16 GMT

Here is the pin outs that you requested Randy.

The board that you are talking about has a 17 pin SIP connector.
What I did is remove this connector and solder a ribbon wire to the following
pins:

Signal      Pin #   (pin 17 and pin 1 should be labeled)

GND        17
+Vcc       13
ECHO     10
OSC        9         (not used)
BLNK      7
BINH       8
INIT         4

*Note: +Vcc =  4.8V(min)-6.8V(max) typical 5V 2000mA during TX & 100mA standby.

I hope this helps!!!!

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: text/html;