 Robotics / Handy Board / 3091
Re: Yet another ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 1997 02:08:46 GMT

I don't really see the problem Randy as long as you remember to power cycle
the board after every ping (pain in the butt) but until you get the TL851
that will have to do!

The translation below should help I hope
P.S let me know how it works out.

Spectra                          Polaroid 6500                    Handy
board

GND        17 --------------------->  1    ----------------------->  motor
gnd
+Vcc       13  -------------------->  2    --- 6 x 1N5401  ------>  motor
pos
ECHO     10  -------------------->  7    ----------------------->   port A0

OSC        9         (not used)
BLNK      7   -------------------->  2    ----------------------->  NC
BINH       8   -------------------->  8    --------/\/\/\/---------->  port
D5  (1K res)
INIT         4   -------------------->  4    ---------------------->   port
D4

*Note: +Vcc =  4.8V(min)-6.8V(max) typical 5V 2000mA during TX & 100mA
standby.
Randy Eaton wrote:

Hello again,
I got all the ribbon wire connected. But not sure
what to connect to on Handyboard?? It doesnt look
like I can use the connections from the HB site?

Thanks,
-Randy-