 Robotics / Handy Board / 3085
3084  |  3086
Subject:
(no subject)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 20:52:33 GMT

EAS is now taking orders for the Finger Board, a very small 68hc11
micro controller board with memory and I/O selects compatible to
"Handy Board". You can easily design custom interface circuitry for
it by using standard prototype boards. It runs Interactive C.
Possible uses would be robot hexapods, data logging, midi controller,
ect.

The kits and assembled units are now in stock and ready to ship out.

Bare PCB, $20
Kits, $95
Fully assembled and tested, $145
LCD module, $20

For specifications, schematics and manual, please visit our web site
at http://www.hooked.net/~jfong

Embedded Acquisition Systems
1565 Shrader Street
San Francisco, CA 94117