 Robotics / Handy Board / 3078
Re: PCBS IN THE UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 23:07:03 GMT

David Howey wrote:

RR> This is a note for people in the UK. I just ordered 2
sets of handy
RR> board PCBs from Colin Barnard of Miranda Robotics. The
boards
RR> arrived quickly and appear to be good quality boards.
In addition to this, as I've said a while back, ordering
boards from
Douglas Electronics in California to be sent to the UK is
a breeze too -
the cost is $27.00 inc. P&P for one set of boards to the
UK. This
equates to around 18 quid. The quality is superb.
Obviously if Colin Barnard is based in the UK (I dunno if
he is), then
that would be a better choice for UK people.

Yes I am in the UK, full address detailed below. The price
of my boards is £19-50 for the pair (Handyboard and
Charger/IF) which includes first class recorded delivery
postage to anywhere in UK or airmail to Europe and any other
zone one postal regions including Australia. There are no
additional charges but if ordering from outside of the EU
check your respective import tariffs and duties. Obviously
this is something beyond my control but should be considered
as part of the final cost when deciding on any imported
item. All enquiries welcome from anywhere on the planet.
Visa and Mastercard accepted.

Regards
Colin

Colin Barnard
Miranda Robotics
'O brave new world that has such creatures in it'

54 London Road
Teynham
Kent ME9 9QN
England