 Robotics / Handy Board / 3076
3075  |  3077
Subject:
PCBS IN THE UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 1997 17:57:00 GMT

RR> This is a note for people in the UK. I just ordered 2 sets of handy
RR> board PCBs from Colin Barnard of Miranda Robotics. The boards
RR> arrived quickly and appear to be good quality boards.
In addition to this, as I've said a while back, ordering boards from
Douglas Electronics in California to be sent to the UK is a breeze too -
the cost is $27.00 inc. P&P for one set of boards to the UK. This
equates to around 18 quid. The quality is superb.
Obviously if Colin Barnard is based in the UK (I dunno if he is), then
that would be a better choice for UK people.

See ya
-Dave
[david.howey@shades.nildram.co.uk   OR   daveh@liteon.co.uk]
* RM 1.2  * Eval Day 69 * RoboMail -- The next generation QWK compatible reade
!